When it comes to business brand promotion, social media brings several significant benefits to the table.
- Building a brand and brand awareness. By sharing your company page on their wall, your social media followers and fans can keep the memory of your brand alive among their peers. It extends your reach and creates and build awareness about your brand and offering, which eventually lead to higher conversions.
- Boosting SEO by social signals. The more people talk about your company on social media, as well as recommend, follow, and like, your search ranking will be better.
- Word of mouth is still relevant. Who do people believe more – the reviews of your products on your webpage or other familiar people? It’s the latter, so you shouldn’t underestimate the power of word of mouth. Keep your customers happy and satisfied, and they will turn into your brand advocates by telling their friends, family, and acquaintances.
Social media has become squarely a requirement for any digital marketing campaign. The latest research shows that there are more than 3 billion people active on social media while 11 new people open their first social media account every second. These stats can be of great value to anyone looking to create a niche in the market, especially SMBs.
Thanks to social media, today’s marketers have an easier job when it comes to:
- Getting to know their audience. Social platforms come with insight features that can help you understand your audience and learn how to speak their language. You can use it to tailor your product messaging, so it provides you a healthy ROI.
- Reaching a specific audience based on location (geo-targeting). If you’d like to market to people speaking Italian in Switzerland or those speaking French in Canada, geo-targeting is the most effective tool for doing this.
- Sharing content. On social media, you can share your content much faster. All it takes are a few clicks for your brand to reach out to thousands or even millions of people around the globe. Of course, you need to make sure that the material is excellent and relevant for people will share it.
- Get insight into your competitors. With the right social media marketing tools, you can create search streams and gather insight into your market competitors. That can help you analyze their strategies, improve and optimize yours, and get an edge over them.
- Building brand awareness. Traditional marketing tactics can be expensive. On the other hand, everyone’s on social media – from industry experts to stay-at-home moms. So, social media allows us to reach a wider audience and create brand awareness without a hefty upfront cash invesment. You can use the analytics to understand everything about your audience and optimize your strategies accordingly. Also, you receive instant feedback and have instant communication with your customers.